script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B background-image %3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/fabulosity.jpg %22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20 background-attachment %3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22tag%22%20 style%3D%22position%3Aabsolute %3B%20left%3A0px%3B%20top%3A30px%3B%20z-index%3A50%3B%20 width%3A150px%3B%20height%3A45px%3B%22%3E%0A%3Ca%20href%3D%22 http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%0A%3Cimg%20src %3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));

Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9,2009

I'm thankful for:

1. Getting up and working out; I'm usually good about staying on task on Mondays. Working out so early is not fun but it feels great to have it completely over with first thing in the morning.

2. When Rich was short with me or nasty, I didn't succumb to it. I just kept being pleasant because that makes me feel better to be nice than yell back. He was short regarding the gift for my Mom; he had offered to send it overnight Fed Ex but then forgot to take it with him. I just kept my cool and thanked him profusely. You can't really stay mad at someone when they're being pleasant, right?

3. I got my Psych question done at work...that just thrills me to get paid for doing my own personal stuff. It doesn't take time away from the kids and, because they couldn't be flexible with me regarding time off, then screw 'em. I'll just take advantage of them.

4. I found two Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards. I assumed they had been used but when I called to check on the balances, they were still worth $40! Awesome. If I can't take my broken trash can back to Target, I'll use them to get another one.

5. I was at home in bed - with my list for the day completed - and enjoying the sound of the rain. It doesn't get much better than that. Thunder and all.

No comments: