After our date last night at Twin City, I was walking on air. Part of that was the beer (ugh) but mostly it was because Pembroke might be a real consideration now for Max. A lot of things have to come together (talking to Mom and Dad, asking for a slightly lower tuition even than what they offered, me getting the job at Children's Mercy, Rich starting real estate classes) but the best part is it gives Rich something to focus on. He has been all over the map lately(and I mean that literally) while he looked for other jobs in Texas and Colorado. Would I move to Colorado? Sure, but it would be really hard to uproot everybody and everything. I really like where we're living right now! I want Rich to come out of his shell and be social again. Really talk to people like Jim Gamble does. That would be awesome! We could make some friends together.
If I get the job at Children's Mercy, they would pay the health insurance and I would get tuition reimbursement. Man, that would really help matters!
I do think Pembroke would offer us even more tuition. It just has to be approached the right way. I think Rich could do that.
And, here's what I really want....for it all to happen before graduation so Max could make the announcement at St. Paul's. That would be the best. I think people feel sorry for us that he's not going to be in private school anymore.
Well, here's what I'm going to do to make this happen.....I'm going to believe that it WILL happen! That's my contribution....it's THE SECRET!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment